Monday, November 24, 2014

Nativity Cross Stitch Freebie!


I took one of the designs that I made, and converted it into a cross stitch. I changed a few things and added a bird to this one. It actually took me awhile since Bean has a tendency to want to get in my lap when I am on the computer and then he hits the keys and messes up the design, so I have to redo things.

I hope you like it and I enjoy working with my cross stitch program so I can get better at designing things for the cross stitch lovers. If you make a piece, from any of my designs, I would love to see it. I used colors so you could see the design better, so no set colors, just ones I grabbed from the color picker.


Yesterday was a beautiful day, so we went for a walk at a local trail that leads to the bay. I left my good camera at home since the seals are too far away to get nice shots. What I didn't know was that I would find seals basking on a rock, close to the shoreline. I will not leave my camera at home, in the future. I had to use my pocket camera on zoom so not the best shot.


Bean Loved the walk, he met lots of people and dogs and jumped on lots of people and dogs, lol. He gets so excited on walks, and he loved running on the beach and digging holes in the sand.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and are blessed with friends and family at your tables. We will have our daughter but my DIL is still mad at me, so they are not coming. I want to thank everyone again for the well wishes and blessings, it warms my heart to know I have so many friends around the world.


4 comments:

julieQ said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures, and the lovely nativity...I will make this one for sure.

moosecraft said...

Have a super Happy Thanksgiving! :-) Our Border Collie used to love to dig in the sand (and blow bubbles in the water) too! :-) Pups are so much fun and bring so much happiness to whomever adopted them! Laugh and enjoy the good in each day :-)

Kate said...

I love the photos and seeing/hearing about Bean. This is a lovely creche x-stitch - thank you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. ^^

Julie Fukuda said...

Oh Bean, you will soon be much too big for laps! Your cross stitch pattern is darling, even if done with canine help.
Thanks for the hike too. I have to admit I am less likely to remember my phone than my camera.